BT: "A Case of the Mondays"

Monday, November 28, 2011


Has anyone seen Office Space? If you haven't you should!

I definitely have a "case of the mondays," so I wouldn't blame you if you came around my desk, put on a fake-pouty-face and lamented the same.

I booked a trip down to the Dominican for January 7th and when I excitedly told my mom my happy news the only feedback she had was "why do you need to take two vacations in the same year?"
Oh mom. Come work with me for a week. Then it should be pretty self-explanatory. LOVE my job, but totally stressful.


Picture 009
Picture 010
denim shirt - Walmart (2011); belt - Smart Set (2010); skirt - Thrifted (2011);
boots - Sirens (2010); necklace - Stella & Dot (2011)


I'm seriously debating chopping this skirt off. I could easily make 2 with this amount of material... A knee length A-Line and a super swingy short one with the bottom foot and a half!
Also, behold this mess:

Picture 014
Sock Bun Fail!

Other ways I've Worn these boots:
brown sirens boots

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.