Bring on the black

Tuesday, November 15, 2011



I find that I wear a lot more black in fall and winter than I do in summer. I think it's because black doesn't feel appropriate or cheerful enough for hot, languid summer days; but when the weather turns cold and the skies get gray, my tastes turn more towards darker colors that allow me to embrace the dreariness of the season. Of course, I can't get rid of bright colors entirely! Thus the cheerful color blocked skirt (also worn here, here and here), which stands out quite well against all this black.


Turtleneck: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21 brand, thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co.
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Tights and necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Lulu's
Hat: H&M
Scarf: Fred Meyer
Earrings: free from aunt

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.