Texturizin'

Friday, October 28, 2011



 How many textures can I put into one outfit? I felt compelled to answer this question, much like the little boy who asked the owl "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"




 A one, a two-ho...eight! Wool, leather, suede, crushed velvet, silk, jean, gold, and gunmetal. Eight textures, to get to the center of my Tootsie Pop.


Vintage sweater and scarf, Francesca's tank, NY & Co jeans and leather jacket, Nine West suede boots, jewelry from Express, Nordstrom Rack, Forever 21, and Crossroads, Michael Kors watch, and Revlon Certainly Red lipstick
What a difference a good camera makes! I think I have just added the first item to my Christmas list. Too soon? Thank you to Yesenia's Lumix (and Yesenia, of course).

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.