Natural inclinations

Thursday, October 27, 2011



My natural inclination when I get home from work is to throw on a t-shirt and sweatpants, and flop on the couch with a bag of chips and watch TV. I end up doing this about half the time, but yesterday I wanted to feel good about myself, so I put on this outfit instead. Then I went to Trader Joe's, bought myself some munchies - and flopped onto the couch to watch NCIS. So basically, I did the same thing I always do, only in fancier clothes. Still, I consider that a win.






Sweater: H&M
Blouse under sweater: ModCloth
Blazer: thrifted
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Sam Edelman from Nordstrom Rack
Hat: from my dad, from a shop in York, England
Necklace: vintage brooch hung on a chain, from my mom

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.