Leverage

Friday, October 28, 2011



I'm taking a break from our Leverage marathon (filmed here in Portland!) to do this post. Do any of you watch Leverage? And if you do, does it make you want to become a con artist or a thief? Because every time we watch an episode, Josh and I always decide that we need to learn how to pick locks and crack safes. Anyone know where I can get a good lock-picking kit?

I don't have much to say about this outfit other than it was cute, comfy, and now no longer appropriate for the current chilly weather we're having. I guess I'll leave it at that :) Have a great weekend, everyone! (And make sure to stop by later in the afternoon for a chai tea recipe I'll be posting.)



Dress: vintage, from my dad
Jacket: thrifted from Rerun
Purse: thrifted from Salvation Army
Earrings: B. Lee Designs
Bracelet: won in a giveaway

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.