So New

Thursday, July 7, 2011


So I think it's time for me to share my wonderful news:
I got a new job :D

If you've read this blog for a while, it was no secret that I was unhappy where I was. It wasn't that I didn't love the company or the people (well, the majority of them), I just wasn't feeling challenged or like I was actually contributing to something. It makes it difficult to go in and do a job everyday when you feel like your work goes unnoticed, (except of course to be criticized).
On the 18th I will be starting a brand new job as the main accountant for a small cosmetics company.
Not only am I looking forward to the new challenge, but I feel like this is a company I could actually CARE about, put 100% into, and who knows? Maybe help it grow into something huge.

I'll keep you posted.

Oh yes, and what people read fashion blogs for:
2011-07-05
dress - Costa Blanca (2006); cardigan - Garage (2007); wedges - Chinese Laundry (2010)

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.