Peach, plum, pear

Thursday, July 21, 2011








I went out today with intentions of shooting in the light of the setting sun, somewhat achieve although it had passed behind a rain cloud by the time I got outside because my father rearranged my room while I was gone and I had to search the house for my tripod. I walked through a lot of tall grass to take these, and I swear I saw a leach! I also stepped on an anthill but ran before the ants attacked.

These photos show my dip dye quite well, even if it has faded to an odd salmon-orange colour by now, pity, I'll have to renew the colour soon.

I'm wearing the following. Top: Zara; Skirt; thrifted; Belt: thrifted; Hat: Urban Outfitters; Boots; from my mum.

Thrift | Everybody, Everywear
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.