Old Man Winter

Wednesday, July 20, 2011



If you live in the Northwest, then you feel my pain: this July has felt like winter. (I'm allowed to exaggerate when I'm complaining, right?) I mean, sixty degrees and rainy? Get with the program, summer. When "blah" weather hits, I turn to my comfort clothes, jeans. Normally I'd just throw on a t-shirt and sweatshirt, but since I started this blog I've been much more conscious of what I wear, so I decided to add a touch of class to my comfort. I like to call this look "old man comfort." The blazer feels a little old man-ish, but the hat is really what did it. If I had a pair of tweed pants, I'd fit right in with all the old dons at Oxford.




Jacket: thrifted from The Dig
Tee: Target
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Ralph Lauren thrifted from Rerun
Hat: stolen...er...borrowed from my dad
Belt: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.