Before the eyes of storytelling girls

Tuesday, July 5, 2011










New dress! I made it shortly after my exams finished but didn't get around to photographing it until last night. I didn't have a zip so I used two buttons for the closure. It's wonderful for running around in, I spent most of the evening prancing up and down the garden! Also, for your pleasure, my friend's cat, she had such a perfectly grumpy expression when I woke her by accident.

I almost forgot to mention the hair! Yes, I dip-dyed my hair pink and I love it. I'll try and get better photos of it when it's down as well as posting the inspiration, perhaps you too will be inspired to choose unnatural hair colours this summer.

The floral wreath is handmade, the socks from asos and the shoes were a gift from my mother.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.