An Uphill Battle I Couldn't Win

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


So I realize I've said in the past that I'm not a quitter, but I have absolutely no motivation to wear clothes that barely fit anymore.
I've dropped the 30 for 30 challenge :(
I know, I know, I suck.
I will try to redeem myself on the next one though.

Lessons learned:
  1. Make sure everything I choose fits prior to adding the items to my selection.
  2. Pick a wide variety of silhouettes.
  3. Patterns are key to add interest.
  4. Pick different TYPES of items... not 5 of the same thing, (in my case cardigans).
Again, I apologize, but I actually have things that fit now, and I am so looking forward to putting together new outfits with recent purchases that actually fit and make me feel good about myself.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.