Sweet Sixteen

Sunday, December 5, 2010


Woo! Past the halfway point!
I love, love, love this skirt but its super close to not fitting anymore :( My new goal for the holiday season is not to gain anything... somewhat realistic I think.
I also cleaned out my closet and made a "skinny box" so I wouldn't be so depressed when getting dressed in the morning. The purple shirt (#1), the high waisted jeans (#20) and the plaid skirt (#23) from my 30x30 items have been put away, so I've seemed to have added this black cardigan... original I know.
After my last 30x30 challenge you think I would have learned to add more of a variety of layering pieces, like a vest or something. Oh well, next time!



Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.