I learned the truth at Seventeen...

Monday, December 6, 2010


Lyrics from "At Seventeen" by Janis Ian

I was kind of in a hurry when I took these shots and CUT OFF MY HEAD! Haha, damn you lack-luster photo taking skills! Ah well... at least I didn't cut out part of the outfit itself!
Anyways, lucky me, I have the day off today :) I love 3 day weekends, and sometimes you've gotta create your own! I plan on spending it getting the house ready for Christmas! Something about holiday decorating makes me feel like a kid again!

I wore this one to a holiday gift exchange at work and got tons of compliments from the ladies from the downtown office! I love those girls, I just wish I got to see them more often!
I'm also still looking for a dress for our upcoming Christmas party. Apparently it's quite fancy and it's held at the yacht club. I don't want to spend more than 50$ though, maybe $60 if shipping is involved.... anyone come across anything that meets these criteria?

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.