Fourteen & Fresh Out

Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Oh yay, the first of the month. Can we detect the sarcasm in my voice?
Work is always crazy busy on the 1st, and for some reason I can't stop yawning.
So sleepy!

So I'll keep it short... here's outfit #14. I'll be honest, I have about 2 more to post so far, which brings me to just past the halfway mark... and I'm all out of ideas, super bored of these items, and dying to go shopping. These sales are most certainly testing my self control! How badly do I want a sequinned cardigan right now or a new holiday party dress?
Anyways, back to my original train of thought... any renixing ideas based on my 30 pieces? I'm fresh out.

Also, is there a trick to keeping my photo resolution up when I make them bigger? Do I have to learn to use flickr?

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.