19 Rants & Counting

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Please indulge me for a minute while I bask in self-pity.
I HATE getting dressed in the mornings now. I understand that as a growing woman I will at some point develop curves and will no longer have the boyish lanky body that clothes just hang from that I once had. I understand that I am still at a healthy body weight and I should not expect to be a size 0-1 my whole life... but you know what friends? This SUCKS. It seems that every day less and less in my closet fits my body. Nothing seems to look as good as it once did. I have to completely change the way I dress and put together outfits to reflect my new size and there isn't much I can experiment with at my disposal right now. I have a total of 2 pairs of dress pants that fit - both black - and one pair of jeans that do not give me severe muffin top. The majority of the tops in my closet are form fitting and make me feel blah.

*siiigh* rant, rant, rant... that's all I do it seems.
But I DO have an outfit post for you all. I'll be honest though, I didn't wear it to work. It made me feel... bulgy? I dunno, somethign was off, and when you feel icky all you want to wear are uber comfy clothes, so I opted instead for a long cardigan and my black skinnies for the millionth time.

More truth train: I'm definitely going shopping tonight after work for myself. It HAS technically been 30 days, and that always seems to lift my funky mood.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.