unFOURtunately...

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Today was absolutely crazy at work, so forgive me if I keep this short. I'm ready for a nap.
I don't know why I never noticed this natural pairing in my closet before, but I guess that's one of the benefits of the 30x30 challenge.
This skirt however, is very static friendly and insisted on riding up my tights all day so I found myself constantly pulling it down. Why are dryer sheets never awkwardly stuck inside items of clothing when you really need them to be?

8. top - Joe Fresh (2010)
22. skirt - Dynamite (2010)
29. wedges - Aldo (2010)


additions:
owl necklace - Smart Set (2010)
tights - Ardene (2010)

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.