Hang Ten

Wednesday, November 24, 2010


*sigh* What a long week. And it's only Wednesday. You lucky americans! I guess I can't complain too much though, I get to do 2 days of CPR training for work, so I get a sort-of break. AAAAAND, I could potentially save your life now.

Anyway, I've been thinking about changing my blog layout to something more basic. I love shoes, as is quite evident with the backgroud I've chosen and header I've made, but there's been a lot of talk around the blog-o-sphere about how people prefer simpler, cleaner layouts... so it's time for a poll:


Now back to the 30x30!

5. tunic - ebay (2010)
17. skinnies - Gap (2010)
30. boots - Sirens (2010)


And yes, I've cheated a bit and put on a black cardigan! I could have taken it off for the photos, but I thought I would be honest. Plus, I've had to eliminate some pieces from my selection due to fit issues anyway.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.