6 & 7: Weekend Wear

Tuesday, November 16, 2010



Oh yes, it was a very lazy weekend... but this should be allowed every once in a while. I'm so glad I had the day off yesterday... but i definitely didn't continue with my 30x30. I stayed in my pajamas for 3/4 of the day. I didn't have a car either, so its the perfect excuse. It was being wineterized and I decided to finally get that horrible noise looked at. Thankfully it was just a loose somethign-or-other and they fixed it for free. Good ol' Canadian Tire.
Anyways, i DID keep up with the challenge over the weekend, even though it consisted mainly of grocery shopping and cleaning, so here we go:


Can we tell i didn't try very hard though? I didn't even bother with makeup, haha, hence the splotchiness. All is forgiven though, right? Allllso, today I threw on a SUPER BORING combination from my items so there may or may not be a photo... we'll see tomorrow.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.