You Can Never Have Too Many Shoes!

Thursday, August 26, 2010



I think I went a little overboard with the shoe purchases this summer, but I forgive myself. I absolutely love every pair, especially these new nude heels. I've been coveting a pair all summer long and eventually caved and purchased a pair from Aldo. Sadly they were not on sale, but I've been scouring all summer long and haven't been able to find a single pair that were, so I dubbed them my birthday present to myself! That's okay though, they're seasonless and neutral enough to go with everything I think. So hopefully they get a lot of wear.

tank - Dynamite (2010)
cardigan - Smart Set (2010)
jeans - Garage (2008)
heels - Aldo (2010)
necklace - Thrifted (2009)

sweater - Dynamite (2010)
belt - Thrifted (2009)
pants - Dynamite (2007)
flats - Steve Madden (2009)

Once again I played with picnik. I love the effects you can use for FREE! I don't know why I ever wasted so much time with Photoshop. I may even go back and put together a lovely collage for my 30 for 30.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.