Panel skirt tutorial

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


So I had someone ask me if I'd used a pattern for the skirt I made, I didn't but I decided to make a mini tutorial explaining the process I went through to create it. This tutorial doesn't go into too much detail and it assumes that you already have basic sewing knowledge, for example sewing in a zip or sewing a hem. If you need help with things like that there are heaps of videos on youtube, and on threadbanger to help.

Click to view full version

Let me know what you think, I'll try to document the process of my next project just in case you guys enjoy this. I'd love to hear your feedback! Cheers!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.