Hmm, Should I or Shouldn't I?

Friday, August 20, 2010



To Perm of Not To Perm? That is indeed the question that's been on my mind lately. There's just something so easy and carefree about big bouncy curls. It really is just scrunch and go in the mornings... oh how I miss that. I really wasn't a fan of my last cut, I just can't DO anything with it! And I don't know what's wrong with my hair lately, but it always seems greasy by the end of the day... a problem I never had in super-dry Peterborough. *sigh* definitely something to consider.

Anyways, as always, onto the outfit!

tee - Urban Planet (2010)
skirt - Dynamite (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2010)
shoes - F21 (2007)


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.