A Girly Floral

Saturday, August 21, 2010



Clearly my shopping ban was a huge failure...

dress - Smart Set (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2008)
heels - Spring (2007)

I wore this dress last weekend for a dinner date with J. I've debated wearing it to work, but I'm not 100% sure if it's work appropriate? Maybe with a blazer? Hmm I don't know... any other suggestions? I'd thought about a legging but that seems even less work appropriate to me. I don't just want to stuff it in the back of my closet all winter though. I love the pattern and was pretty impressed that I picked it out while shopping alone, considering I'm usually a neutrals kind of girl. Oh how blogging has made me branch out!


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.