winding down

Thursday, April 22, 2010


My last exam in University EVER takes place in an hour. Go team me.
Then the next few days will be spent packing, purging, and cleaning. It's hard to believe I only have a week left in Peterborough, but I'm definitely ready to start fresh.
I will definitely need to find some extra curriculars as well, because lord knows I won't really know anyone.... I'm incredibly athletically challenged, so maybe a sewing or art class of some sort? Anyone have any advice for random hobbies they've tried and fallen in love with? I'm open to almost anything at this point!

Worn Mon, Apr. 12:


trench - Costa Blanca (2007)
button down - Suzy Shier (2010)
belt - Costa Blanca (2006)
jeans - Urban Planet (2008)
flats - Suzy Shier (2009)

Worn Wed, Apr. 14th:cropped "leather" jacket - Suzy Shier (2010)
sunnies - Juicy Couture (2010)
tee - Dynamite (2010)
capris - Le Chateau - (2008)
wedges - Fergie (2009)


I'm really disappointed I didn't get more pictures of this outfit/location. I was at the marina in Del Creary Park and it was SO pretty out, but definitely the wrong time of day in terms of sunlight and people :(
So when exactly IS the best time of day? That isn't 7 in the morning of course....

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.