Whatcha doin? Nothin, chillin at the holiday iiinnnnn

Monday, March 29, 2010


Still a crazy week... I promise things will get more frequent and interesting once I get through this last little bit of the year!


Worn Wed, Mar. 24th:
Where? Class Presentations
sweater - Esprit (2009)
blouse - Ricki's (2008)
jeans - Smart Set (2008)

Worn Sat, Mar. 27th:
Where? Trent Business Formal
dress - Guess (2006)
cardigan - Costa Blanca (2007)
heels - Urban Behaviour (2010)
earrings - Pickering Flea Market (2010)

So my picture taking skills SUCK. How did i not manage to get a full length pic during the evening? No idea. That first photo is from me randomly taking pictures trying to decide what to wear. Go team me.
Anyhoo, the handsome devil in that second pic is the boy... ain't we cute? The night turned out to be a blast. I was skeptical after last year, it was at a bar, but this year they had it in the ballroom of the Holiday Inn, complete with prom-esque photo ops and limo service. Go Trent Business.


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.