Faith No More to play San Francisco in April 2010

Tuesday, October 20, 2009


It has been confirmed by Bassist Bill Gould that Faith No More will in fact be coming to the USA this year.

This comes a few days after I deduced that FNM would be coming to San Francisco in April, after reading between the lines of keyboardist Roddy Bottum's Twitter response to the question "Come to SF!" from screenwriter Dave Eggers (author of my fav book ever, "Giraffes? Giraffes!!").

You can bet your bottom dollar that I will be going to San Franciso (already called dibs on my friends couch) and probably to Seattle or Portland if they play there as well...come on guys, now you just have to add Vancouver, BC to your list and all will be right in my world.
my own remake of Hitchcock's Vertigo, with me as Kim Novak (see original Vertigo post here) and whathisface as Scottie Ferguson:



I'll leave you with the smexy "A Small Victory" video:


Faith No More - A Small Victory

Angel Dust MySpace Videos




PS - for anyone is now vaguely aware of FNM (I realize my blog audience isn't entirely made up of rock chicks), I wonder what your dream set list would be?

Mine would consist of:

From Out of Nowhere
Absolute Zero
Be Aggressive
Chinese Arithmetic
A Small Victory
Last Cup of Sorrow
The Cowboy Song
Crack Hitler
This Guys in Love with You
Everything's Ruined
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Stripsearch

Encore:
Midlife Crisis
King for a Day
Zombie Eaters


HAPPY DANCE!!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.