Vintage Dress Week lookbook #4 - pastoral pastimes

Friday, July 24, 2009























Dress: Vintage; Shoes: Modern Vintage; Necklace: gift; Hat + aviators: Forever 21; Zoltan the Crow



I fell in love the French Pastoral qualities of this vintage dress the moment I saw it. The peeks of maroon and blue will pair wonderfully with my corresponding metallic Vic Matie Mary-Janes and matching tights come the fall. It's easy, flowy, breezy and different. I probably won't wear it with this hat ($3 on sale!) but on this day - where angry dark skies cleared to a mustard yellow sun - it seemed to flow.

So did Zoltan the crow (named after The Dark Tower Series) who came along for the photo shoot.

Big BIG thanks and hugs to all of my lovely readers and friends. Your support on my last post, and in general, is beyond awesome. You guys make my world go round :)


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.