Latest Ebay Bargain

Sunday, July 12, 2009




I kinda went crazy on Ebay last month - not sure why, it just happens sometimes. At first I was snapping up cool designer bargains like a NWT Catherine Malandrino uber pretty ballet skirt for $30 or Kimberly Stewart's Marc Jacobs Sunglasses for $70 (haha don't ask about the Kim Stewart thing, I'll have it sprayed for herpes first lol). Then later in the month I started snapping up vintage dresses - and yes, the thing I said I would never ever wear - ROMPERS! Super sweet and cheap vintage rompers which come with a belt that is worth the price alone (think it was $15, my winning bid), so I won't feel bad if the rompers are as hideous on me as I think they will be.

Anyway, very slowly things have been trickling in - I'll get a lot tomorrow because a lot is waiting at my old apartment and I have to go and pick the mail slips up.

But I wanted to share with you this Gorgeous NWT Trina Turk dress that I scored thanks to a tip-off from one of my fave blogs, Ebay Fashion Addict. Marked down from $283 to $60, it was a supreme deal indeed. And how whimsical are the stainglass designs on the silken bottom, matched with the vintage stylings of the top half?



















Dress: Trina Turk;
Velvet wedges: Marc Jacobs; Rings: ASOS; Earrings: a store in Barcelona


That's my parent's dog muffin...now that I am living a mere 5 min drive away from my parents, I am over at their place quite often. My mom loves it. Le sigh. Must keep reminding myself that my living situation is only temporary! Which reminds me, next month we better start perusing the real estate listings, you never know how fast you can find the home of your dreams. And the way I see it, you can only take an independent city girl out of the city for so long! I would do fine in the country, but the burbs? EEK! I haven't lived in the suburbs since 2002!!

PS please excuse all these out-of-focus shots - my mom was the photographer lol. Like teaching a monkey how to drive standard.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.