Monday Buffet

Monday, April 6, 2009


Thank God it’s a short week! The sun is shining today in Vancouver and it’s going to be a balmy 20 degrees, which is one part awesome (totally wanna break out my new Matt Bernson sandals) and one part sucky (cuz I am stuck inside at work). Still, it’s a great sign that YES Spring is here, it wasn’t just teasing us over the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I went back to the yacht club on Saturday with my Nine Inch Nails (see previous post) photographer Josh and treated him to some yam fries and pinot grigio. This time I took the opportunity to look a little more nautical with my white wide-legged sailor pants and royal blue dolman-sleeved sweater. Josh was once again rocking the yellow Fluevogs.

Photobucket
Sweater: Kenzie Girl; Sailor pants: Suzy Shier; Flats: Marc Jacobs; Bracelet: F21; Purse: some chain store in Italy that has little crowns as their logo….


Photobucket

Photobucket

Josh brought up an interesting observation about my NIN outfit though – the coat was very Lucille Bluth. For those Arrested Development fans out there, I think you’ll agree that he’s right on the money lol. This is totally a coat she would wear when she’s ordering one too many at the country club or trying to show up Lucille Two. (fuck, I gotta watch that show again – Josh I want my dvds back!)

Photobucket
The Lucille Bluth Coat


I was going to do a little post on my fav new purse because it’s got so many good things going on: pastel pink, grommets, studs, tassels, fringe, lace, crochet embroidery, soft leather, chains, fun lining….but decided maybe I should do a whole “This is the inside of my purse” photo.





It’s actually very funny because I normally carry big purses around and they are full of all sorts of crazy crap yet today I just grabbed this small one instead. Fits a lot in it considering but it also makes me look kind of neat. I should do another post like this tomorrow to show what the inside of my other bags look like – freakin’ war zone.

Anyhoo, I'm off to 7/11. It seems after losing my apetite all weekend long, it's finally back and I'm craving...sour candy!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.