Marine + Marni, Missoni

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wedges: Marni; Jewelry: ASOS; Belt + Dress: Forever 21; Bag: Coach; Car/Spring coat: Missoni


AHHHH! I just recieved another pair of sweet shoes that I scored off of Lulu's fabulous Shoes and your Mom site. These Marni's are several seasons old but I don't care - they are striking and adorable. The only problem is that they aren't exactly the easiest to walk in: the footbed is wood, they are slingbacks and it appears half the shoe is missing. I was teetering helplessly around work yesterday lest I take a wrong step (I walk heel first - kinda hard when you're missing part of the heel').

But my fear of hard-to-wear shoes (and my problem feet/legs) be damned! These are just too much fun and actually make my stumps look leggy(ish)!

Also, really loving the sterling silver starfish earrings and my starfish embellished cocktail ring, paired with the turquoise they give off a breezy, marine feeling - and it's making me think I might have to wear as much silver as I do gold in the summer.

Speaking of fabulous websites (I hope to sell more of my clothes on Lulu's site - just sold my too tiny Patrizia Pepe wedges and am looking to add my Chloe sweater and Abaete dress), I was wondering if YOU had any favourites?

Everyday at work I check out the same sites: The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, Shoewawa, Catwalk Queen, Fabsugar, WhoWhatWear Daily, Go Fug Yourself (along with all your blogs of course) but I want some more fab fashion/style sites to peruse...any suggestions?

PS - though I am a week into my online shopping ban, I've already received an email from Bluefly that says "we miss you"....oh dear.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.