depressed and vernis a ongles

Tuesday, February 24, 2009






Every time around the end of February, I come to realize that most of the plans and resolutions I made for the new year havn't been working out as greatly as I had hoped. To name one, updating my blog frequently. Sadly, I've spent the first two months of 2009 becoming almost brain-dead in retail, working 5/6 days a week for 9 hours a day. I wish I had invested all that time in developing myself and doing something I love. I wish I had more time to do inspiring things. I missed Margiela in Antwerp, I missed Vibskof in Eindhoven, I havn't gotten a chance to go to the Richard Avedon exposition. And it seems that there isn't going to be an end to this situation anytime soon, it is so depressing. uhhhgg, but I want money! I want more shoes! I want more clothes!(My wishlist is growing beyond control) I feel broke enough as it is, quitting one of my jobs would make it worse. And to pretend I am in a real crisis I invested in some nailpolish instead of new clothes to make voguish nails while trying to figure out some french, staring at Lara and feeling sorry for myself.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.