As If I Needed Another Reason

Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Today I found out that my maintenance fees for my apartment have doubled.

Yup. Instead of paying $282 a month for NOTHING (which I already thought was high) now I pay $543.

FIVE HUNDRED AND FOURTY-THREE DOLLARS A MONTH for a tiny pool that is only open 3 months of the year, elevators that don't work, a very unsafe and unsecure building and a central heating system that leaves a layer of dust all over my place.

ON TOP OF THE FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE I PAY IN MORTGAGES.

That means I am paying well over a $1000 a month for 430 tiny square feet.

Now I mean business. Since I co-own the place with my dad, I just emailed him the facts. If this doesn't sway him to sell, I don't know what will. Aside from the fact that the small yellow house in front of me has been bought by a real estate company and they are planning to build an 18-storey highrise there by next year which will COMPLETELY BLOCK THE SEA VIEW FROM MY APARTMENT - actually, all views and even the roof deck will be affected since my building is about 5 floors lower than the proposed one.

I

AM

SO

OUT

OF

HERE
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.