Teeny-weeny Bikinis and French Clothes

Thursday, January 31, 2008



"She wore an itsy bitsy teeney weeney, yellow (polka dot) bikini, that she wore for the first time today."

Today my Victoria's Secret bikini arrived in the mail. I normally buy VS bikinis (among other things) every year however this was the first year I was able to buy both the top AND bottom in size small. Not only that, but I purposely chose the Brazilian cut model because the bottom was skimpiest and showed off your ass.

ME showing off my ass? What is the world coming to??? Normally I buy the one with the biggest coverage and spend my days on the beach figuring out how best to hide my bottom. Now, for the first time in my life, I am looking forward to strolling on the beach in my bikini, for all the world to see.

That's not to say I am completely comfortable. I still have and always will have horrible scarring on my ankles but I figure if the rest of you looks hot, who cares, plus I've bought Dermablend's body makeup which can cover tattoos, scars, etc. Also, my thighs are jiggly and will always be the largest part of me. But I've come to terms with that, as well as my arms and poochy stomach, etc. Can't win em all!

I now weigh around 125-127 lbs and I plan on staying this way. That's a huge drop from 138 in November but I know my limits. Last week I stepped on the scale and it read 124. 124! That's nuts. Instead of being happy about weighing so little (I'm 5'6", it's little to me), it actually made me uneasy. I didn't want to weigh that, to feel like my face was losing its fullness, my boobs threatening to leave B town and head towards A territory. I felt like it wasn't "me." So I made a point of pigging out so I wouldn't lose anymore and now I am happily hovering at 126 lbs. Yes, I do need to work on toning up and getting more definition but for now, losing weight is DUNZO!

In other news, my favourite French clothing brand, Lochers, arrived in the mail too (such the online junkie I am). Though a bit pricey for a simple shirt or necklace, Lochers nevertheless makes unique and darling items. I already had two items of theirs, this shirt:

I Hate
Children


As well as this innocent number:

timid front


Or perhaps not so timid..guess I'm a bad girl HA HA



And today I recieved this lovely shirt (was on sale):

front: Good Luck


MOTHERFUCKER!


I contemplated wearing the I Hate Children shirt to Disneyland, but that really might have been pushing it.


BTW - LOST IS ON TONIGHT! Who out there is SUPER EXCITED like I am????
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.