Life goes on

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


First of all, thank you SO much everyone for your well-wishes. I emailed them to my parents so they would know that people are thinking of them and they appreciate it very much.

Second of all, the police report came in today. The woman IS AT FAULT, huzzah! She was 83 years old and the fact that it was dark out had no bearing on her. According to her, this is why she drove off, "I felt a bump and then just heard a dog crying."

So she kept driving. She hits a dog (and a person) and keeps driving, knowing that some animal is lying on the side of the road in pain. BITCH IS GOING TO HELL!

What is it with snotty old Palm Springs old people. Did you know that before the ambulance had arrived, the nice man who ran after the car was joined by a miserable old man who lived nearby. This man stood over my mom who is lying on the ground crying and over my dog who is also crying on the ground, blood pouring out of her and says, "That's what you get for walking in the dark."

WTF? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Damn, I pray he goes to HELL too, it was probably his nasty wife that was driving the car.

Anyhoo, I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him and I know the old bitch will too since my parents have a very good lawyer whom they are calling up this minute. We are going after that heartless old wench for whatever she is worth and at least making sure she NEVER drives again.

Meanwhile, I've been OK. I guess. No that's a lie. I have been VERY sick for the last week, the most vile flu I have had in many years. Freezing even though my apartment is at 90 degrees, coughing up bloody matter, eyes leaking yellow fluid, no energy to talk or move, not eating anything, being on constant cold medication.

I felt better today even though my forehead hurts to touch, so I went to my doctor who said it's a flu coupled with a sinus infection, so hopefully the anibiotics will help. But apparently, having been out of the public eye for a week has hindered my coping skills with the outside world.

After I bought my pills at the drugstore, I came out to see a parking attendant giving my car a ticket. Now I just paid for parking but apparently put in the wrong stall number. I am pretty much stoned on cold pills all the time so that easily happened. Anyhoo, I showed the guy that I did pay, just the wrong stall and he was STILL going to give me a ticket.

So. I. Lost. It.

I started screaming, "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, I FUCKING PAID FOR A FUCKING STALL blah blah blah" coupled with bursts of coughing and crying my eyes out. All at ten this morning in the drugstore parking lot. I am never one to draw attention to myself or stand up for myself or cause a scene or complain but I just lost it. Luckily, the guy knew better than to keep me going and he ripped up the ticket.

Then I got home and found out that I only recieved 1000 of the 4000 I was promised by the Student Loan people for my school which starts on Thursday. I started freaking right out again, screaming and crying and trashing my apartment and just losing it. My mind was so full of sickness that I couldnt even think properly, I couldnt even remember where I had put the original form, where anything was, couldn't remember phone numbers. I went MENTAL.

Thankfully I calmed down enough that I figured it all out (the Provincial government is only giving me 1000, the rest I get from Federal and they were slow in mailing out my agreement which is why I dont have that money yet).

Man, I can't wait till flu season is over because when I get sick, I get REALLY sick.


PS, In Canada we have Buckley's Cough Syrup. Now, on the commercials it's usually a bunch of people having the syrup and their grossed-out reactions afterwards. The tagline: "It tastes awful and it works." I had always wondered about it because in my opinion all cough syrup tastes awful, so how bad could it be? So the other day, my wonderful bf brought me some and I was excited to try it.

Let me say, yes it actually does work like a charm. And does it taste awful?

It was the most vile thing I have ever had. Imagine a spoonful of warm semen, mixed with maybe a bit more salt and a scoop of Vicks Vapour Rub. Imagine swallowing that.

They should mention that on their commercial.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.