Need to know

Friday, September 22, 2006


Today's task: Check the game's player stats and measure them against NBA.com's stats. I'm bored already. So, while I look somewhat involved, random questions tend to flash through my mind. Such as:

*Why does drinking a giant can of Rockstar make me feel like a Rockstar. A Rockstar in the Keith Richards sense. As in "half-dead and hit on the head by a coconut"?
*Why does UPS deliver your packages during the day. When the fuckers know you'll be at work?
*It's lunchtime, so why am I not hungry?
*And why am I still here?
*Where did all the whales go?
*Why do I feel like I'm on drugs?
*Why do I spend money when I don't have any?
*When are they going to come out with a razor that has 6 blades?
*Why did Kate Hudson turn out to be an adulturous whore?
*Why do I get tired as soon as I realize its Friday?
*Why do I think that if I ever have children they will look something like this?:
*Why am I not famous yet?
*Why do jokes about shaving Jeff's/Jeff's mum's/Manny's/Manny's mum's chest make me giggle?
*Why would I rather sit at home, do nothing and not get paid, than to get paid to do the same thing here?
*Why is it so hard to get up in the morning?
*Didn't Kurt Russell die in Backdraft?
*Why do I feel, um, frisky, during random times of the day?
*What's that smell?
*What's a battle?
*What's a diorama?
*Why don't I care that my boredom is causing my blog to be filled with meaningless, mindless posts?

If anyone knows any answers to these questions, please do your civic duty to inform me.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.